The below recipe is provided by Heavenly Sweets, using Heavenly Sweets 1000mg Cannabutter, available now at TWC.
*Cannabutter amount can be customized per your specific THC desire or tolerance.
1 20 lb. Turkey fresh or thawed
4oz Unsalted butter at room temperature (1 stick)
2oz. Heavenly Sweet 1000mg Cannabutter- at room temperature
¼ Cup chopped fresh sage leaves
¼ Cup finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves or parsley
For The Turkey.
1. Preheat oven to 275℉.
2. Remove neck and giblets from the turkey, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Salt and pepper inside turkey cavity and turkey exterior.
3. Mix room-temperature unsalted butter with Heavenly Sweet Cannabutter and chopped fresh herbs.
4. Smear the cannabutter-herb mixture all over outside and cavity of the turkey.
5. Place breast-side up in a roasting pan and cover with foil.
6. Oven-roast 10 minutes per pound, approximately 3.5 hours for a 20 lb. turkey.
7. Baste with drippings from pan about every 30 minutes.
8. Uncover for the last 30 minutes to brown up.
9. Drippings can be made into delicious canna-gravy.