How can you possibly improve on the most quintessential holiday food sure to be on everyone's table this year? Infuse it! Heavenly Sweets gives us an Infused Pumpkin Pie recipe, so your holiday dessert can get you in the right frame of mind for any post-meal festivities.
The below recipe is provided by Heavenly Sweets, using Heavenly Sweets 1000mg Cannabutter, available now at TWC.
*Cannabutter amount can be customized per your specific THC desire or tolerance.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
1 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
1 cup half-and-half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground ginger, optional
1 pre-made pie dough
whipped cream topping
2oz. Heavenly Sweet 1000mg Cannabutter-softened
For The Pie Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 300℉. Place pre-made pie dough in a (9 inch) pie pan and press down along the bottom and all sides.
2. Pinch and crimp the edges together, put the pie shell back into the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
3. Fit a piece of aluminum foil to cover the inside of the shell completely. Fill the shell up to the edges with pie weights or dried beans (about 2 pounds) and place it in the oven.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, remove the foil and pie weights and bake for another 10 minutes or until the pie is dry and beginning to color.
For The Fillings:
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined. Add the sugar and salt, and beat until combined.
2. Add the eggs mixed with the yolks, half-and-half, and softened Heavenly Sweet Cannabutter, and beat until combined.
3. Add vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger, then beat until incorporated.
4. Pour the filling into the warm prepared pie crust and bake for 65 minutes, or until the center is set. Place the pie on a wire rack and cool to room temperature.
5. Cut into slices and top each piece with a generous amount of whipped cream.