Elevated Cranberry Sauce | Cooking With Cannabis
The below recipe is provided by Humboldt Apothecary, using Humboldt Apothecary Tinctures, available now at TWC.
*Tincture amount can be customized per your specific THC desire or tolerance.
• 12 ounces fresh cranberries
• 1 cup turbinado sugar
• Juice of 1 orange
• ½ cup water
• Lemon zest from half a lemon
• 1-2 mL your favorite Humboldt Apothecary Tincture (per serving)
1. In a large pot, heat cranberries, sugar, orange juice, water, and lemon zest over medium-high heat.
2. Once cranberries began to pop, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in your selected Humboldt Apothecary tincture and let cool before serving.